What You Can Do
What YOU can do as an author who wants to publish with Fruitbearer
Fruitbearer Publishing, L.L.C. started small and has earned a respected name in the industry. Authors who opt to self-publish without a commitment to excellence are vulnerable to paying big bucks for a shoddy product. If you are interested in becoming a Fruitbearer author, here are some tips:
- Learn. Attend writer’s conferences and study resources that will strengthen your knowledge of the craft.
- Find mentors or writing coaches.
- Participate in a critique group.
- Part with your ego; heed editors’ advice. Professionals rewrite; amateurs cling to their words.
- Count the cost. Publishing is an investment of both time and resources.
- Develop a marketing plan; even traditional publishers provide only an initial PR thrust, and then you’re on your own. Plan on using 1/3 of your publishing budget for marketing.
- Pray always, about everything—for God’s wisdom and guidance at every stage.
- When you’re ready, press the Click Here button below (Submission Guidelines) to get started.